[Cssa-L] Long-term or Short-term bedroom available

seven lsw.zy at 126.com
Sat Jun 9 11:04:46 EDT 2012

 Hi,
There is a bedroom available for short-term subleasing or long-term living in a two-bedroom apartment at Carriage Hill, Phase I. This bedroom is available now but I hope somebody can fill in no later than July 1st, 2012. You can move in on June with no payment (great deal !!!).

It is a two-bedroom apartment. The rent is $385 a month for this bedroom including free cable, free internet, free parking, etc, except electricity which is about $25 a month (if you sign a new contract with Carriage Hill leasing office, the price will be $890 for the whole apartment plus electricity).

This is a spacious two bedroom apartment with a very large living room, a large kitchen. The floor is wood so it is very easy to clean up.

Email me with any questions or concerns.
Quick Facts:
    -Free parking
    -Free WiFi, Free cable
    -About 15 minutes walk to OU campus, bus line is available to campus, supermarket, etc.
    -Pets OK.