[Csi-L] Bake Sale Tomorrow!

Gase, Marcia mg529307 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 10 14:54:57 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone!
There is going to be a bake sale tomorrow!
Chi Sigma Iota is holding a bake sale tomorrow from 11 AM- 3 PM to raise funds for our various projects. If you want to donate please bring items to the McKracken lobby from 10:30 -11 AM. In class but still want to donate? Please email me (Marcia Gase) at mg529307 at ohio.edu or contact Laura Pressley to arrange a pickup
Want to help work a table for an hour or two? Email mg529307 at ohio.edu with the hour or hours you are available. Fundraisers are most effective when everyone gives a little.
Just want to support CSI? Come visit the bake sale tomorrow in the McKracken Lobby!
Thanks,
Marcia Gase
mg529307 at ohio.edu
Chi Sigma Iota Treasurer
**Sorry if you receive a similar message from our president Laura. The listserv seems to be having a mind of it's own.