[Csi-L] Social Justice Committee Conference Call

Henry, Jessica jh112603 at ohio.edu
Sat Oct 13 22:06:49 EDT 2012

Good Evening Everyone,

Based on feedback from everyone the Social Justice Committee will have a conference call this Monday evening at 8pm. The conference call number is (605) 475-4700 access code: 546301#. If this is your first time using free conference call services it will prompt you of how to enter the room.

I look forward to hearing from you all to discuss ideas!

Best Regards,

Jessica S. Henry, MRC., CTRS
Doctoral Student/Graduate Assistant
Ohio University-Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education
McCracken Hall - Athens, OH 45701-2979