[Csi-L] CSI BAKE SALE - Tomorrow, Thurs 11-2!

Laura Jeanette Pressley laura.pressley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 09:26:49 EDT 2012

Greetings!!

Tomorrow we will be having our first Alpha Chapter of CSI bake sale in the
McCracken Lobby from 11-2! Please stop by and enjoy some wonderful treats
and fruit and meet other members of the department.

If you would like to donate anything to the sale like: bananas,
 ziploc/sandwich bags, or any baked goods like cookies/cupcakes/brownies -
just let me know, any little bit helps! :)

If you aren't in the building tomorrow, you can drop any items off with me
today in McCracken 107, or you can drop items off tomorrow morning.

**Lastly - Can I have a few people volunteer who would be able to sit at
the table from 11-12, 12-1, or 1-2? Let me know if you can, we have two
seats for volunteers at our bake sale table. If you can do all or part of
the time, just send me an email back letting me know - it would be a big
help!

Thanks so much for all you do!!

Sincerely,

Laura Pressley

Laura Jeanette Pressley, MA, PC
Ohio University - Doctoral Student
Counselor Education and Supervision
President - Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota