[Csi-L] Chi Sigma Iota International Elections

Williams, Natalie nw351909 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 10 09:41:50 EST 2011

This year, Chi Sigma Iota International is holding elections for President-Elect and Secretary for 2012-2013. Instead of voting individually, we will be required to vote as a chapter. Please review the candidate profiles at  http://www.csi-net.org/displaycommon.cfm?an=1&subarticlenbr=1098 and select one candidate for each office.

Please reply to this email and select one nominee from each office. I will collect all of the votes and submit before December 1, 2011.
Please respond before November 22, 2011.

President Elect:
__ Dr. Andrea L. Dixon
__ Dr. Dale-Elizabeth Pehrsson

Secretary:
__ Michael D. Brubaker
__ Stephen Kennedy

Thank you for your participation,

Natalie F. Williams, M.S.
President - Chi Sigma Iota, Alpha Chapter
Doctoral Student
Ohio University