[Csi-L] Chi Sigma Iota Awards

Williams, Natalie nw351909 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 10 09:31:44 EST 2011

If anyone is interested in working on awards for Chi Sigma Iota, please email Eric Beeson at eb908410 at ohio.edu. The professional development committee is forming a small subcommittee to nominate our chapter (as a whole, and individual students and faculty) for awards through CSI International.

We will have a meeting on Tuesday to sort out the details. The deadline for CSI International Awards is December 1, 2011. More information will be forthcoming, however, if you are interested in helping, please email Eric as soon as possible.

Thank you for your interest in this exciting opportunity!

Natalie F. Williams, M.S.
President - Chi Sigma Iota, Alpha Chapter
Doctoral Student
Ohio University