[Csi-L] Fwd: Camp Willson Waterfront Director

Stephanie Kern stephanie.e.kern at gmail.com
Wed May 19 18:23:01 EDT 2010

Hey Everyone!
    I just received an email from my employer, Heather Wood, from the past
two summers.  She needs a Waterfront Director at Camp Willson in
Bellefontaine, Ohio.  I am not sure if anyone is a lifeguard, or knows of
anyone who is a lifeguard and still needs summer employment, but it would be
great if you could pass along the information!  The job description is in
the email, but basically the person needs to be a lifeguard and be 21 years
old, and love to work with kids outside!  I am a lifeguard, but cannot take
the position for the summer.  If you have any questions, I'd be happy to
answer them!  Camp Willson is a wonderful place to work - it's fun and the
other staff members are great to work with.  Heather is extremely
knowledgeable and caring and provides a fun, but safe work environment!  I
have attached her email to me which has the job description and her contact
information.  The camp website where the job is posted is
www.ymcacampwillson.org. Thanks!

--
Stephanie E. Kern
Department of Counseling and Higher Education Graduate Assistant
stephanie.e.kern at gmail.com
sk251109 at ohio.edu