[Csi-L] CSI Meeting- This Thursday, May 6th at 7pm

Katie Kostohryz kk496608 at ohio.edu
Mon May 3 18:46:16 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,
I will not be able to make the meeting this Thursday due to an interview out
of town. Here is a tentative agenda but feel free to add/adjust as needed.
Laney will lead the meeting as our new president but thought it would be
helpful to write out some things we want to make sure we cover but please add
to it as needed..

1. Banquet update: Thanks to everyone for all for your help!
*Amount of money raised?
*Form committee to write thank you notes to sponsors
*Send Sean (SeKelbley at aol.com) names of sponsors to put in newsletter
*Feedback for next year? Things to improve?

2. Election Update congrats to all new officers!
*new officers send bios to Julia or Sean for newlsetter by this Friday
SeKelbley at aol.com
*set transition meeting with old officers to review guidelines and
responsibilities
*Kate L. share the previous year binder

3. Newsletter Update:
articles and pictures need to be turned in to Sean and Julia by Monday, May
10th

4. Sue Apple info
We still need volunteers for the following:
*A biker to bike for the first 1 1/2 miles of the race to lead it off
*Someone to write up a small article for the newsletter on the Sue Apple Run
and ready by that Monday, May 10th
*Jen and Dori will get there at 7am on Saturday. All other volunteers please
arrive at 7:30am. We will divide you up to registration, mile markers, or
finish line depending on what you want. I will bring breakfast courtesy of CSI-
any suggestions on food or drink?
*update on Chalk Committee? Ashley and Dori

Confirm the following:
Kate L. pick up water coolers from McDonalds and cups
Stephanie-tent from Sean and suggestion box
Bags-Jess or Kate pick up?
Tables/chairs-John K.
Kate K. prizes, registration sheets, time sheets, old t-shirts, signs for mile
markers, food in morning
Mitch b -bullhorn, cones, stopwatches, clip boards, measuring wheel,
Kim-bibs, banner, food for runners, pins, finish line stuff

5. Other updates/announcements/news?
Next Social?

Thanks everyone for all your hard work,
Katie Kostohryz