[CPN] Fwd: Worried about delays

Cantino, Philip cantino at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 15 16:15:53 EST 2016

I meant to send this reply to the CPN as a whole, not just to David.
Phil

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Cantino, Philip" <cantino at ohio.edu<mailto:cantino at ohio.edu>>
Subject: Re: [CPN] Worried about delays
Date: February 15, 2016 at 3:15:46 PM EST
To: David Marjanovic <david.marjanovic at gmx.at<mailto:david.marjanovic at gmx.at>>

David,

This is timely.  I promised an update on the companion volume for the IUBS by the end of this month.  I will of course share it with the Council and CPN as well.

The revision of the section of the code dealing with electronic publication is, I believe, the last thing that needs to be done on the code itself, other than updating the preface and preparing an index.  It would be really helpful if you, Nico, and anyone else who is intereted in this issue would prepare a set of recommendations for the CPN soon.

Best wishes,
Phil