[CPN] Worried about delays

David Marjanovic david.marjanovic at gmx.at
Mon Feb 15 14:34:32 EST 2016

Hello, everyone. Recent encounters with people who believed the PhyloCode was dead have reminded me...

1) The companion volume. Wasn't it supposed to be done or nearly done in September 2014? I can't remember hearing anything about it since then. Is it done, and we're only waiting for the following point?

2) Electronic publication. The last thing I remember was that Mike Keesey and I sent our half-baked proposal to Nico for her input. Nico, have you had any time to think about it? If not, I may be able to offer new input on the open questions based on papers I've recently read about electronic publication and the ICZN. Specifically, the ICZN hasn't resolved the question of how similar an online-early version needs to be to the dead-tree version to count as the same thing.

Belatedly wishing you a happy new year,
David