[CPN] reply to one of David M's comments

David Marjanovic david.marjanovic at gmx.at
Sat Nov 16 02:02:16 EST 2013

Thank you!

> The comment says: "We propose eliminating Rec. 9.15A, part of which we are incorporating within Art. 9.15, and part of which we feel is unnecessary—i.e., with modern search methods, it should be easy enough to locate the relevant publication without citing the full given names of authors with common surnames."

That's probably true. Just for the sake of completeness, though, I'll mention that there are two tetrapod paleontologists called Andrew R. Milner.

And then, there are the _really_ common surnames. Wang Yuan and Wang Yuanqing have been coauthors at least once... Wang Xiaolin and Wang Xiaoming may both have published on Mesozoic mammals, though I'm not sure...