[CPN] reply to one of David M's comments

Cantino, Philip cantino at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 15 11:13:26 EST 2013

David was unable to see one of the comments.  It is copied below for everyone who had the same problem.
Phil

On Nov 15, 2013, at 1:37 AM, David Marjanovic wrote:

I cannot see the comment on the deletion of Rec. 9.15A.

The comment says: "We propose eliminating Rec. 9.15A, part of which we are incorporating within Art. 9.15, and part of which we feel is unnecessary—i.e., with modern search methods, it should be easy enough to locate the relevant publication without citing the full given names of authors with common surnames."