[Counselor_Educ] Research Opportunity

Foreman, Tamarine foremant at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 30 16:31:04 EST 2024

Hello all. If you are interested in participating in research, please see below.

From: Li, Huijuan <huijuan-li at uiowa.edu>
Date: Monday, January 29, 2024 at 2:05 PM

Dear Potential Participant,

My name is Huijuan (Lomi) Li. I am a doctoral candidate from the Counselor Education department at the University of Iowa. I am writing to invite counseling students to participate in my dissertation research study which explores the relationship between a supervisory working alliance and counselor trainee’s self-efficacy (with consideration of the influences from adverse childhood experiences, vicarious trauma, and demographic factors).

You may be eligible to be in this study if they/you are 1) enrolled in a counseling training program or are counseling practitioners; 2) in or completed a practicum or internship, or in clinical practice; and 3) have had access to individual supervision (dyad or triad) during the clinical working experiences.

If individuals decide to participate in this study, they will be asked to complete an anonymous online survey based on their beliefs and experiences. The survey will take about 20 minutes to complete. Participation in this study is completely voluntary and members of the study can stop participation at any time.

Thank you for your time and consideration. An informed consent with details of the study is provided on the first page of the survey. Survey link is below:

(https://uiowa.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9Xo39nCK0Sz58ge)

Sincerely,
Lomi

Huijuan(Lomi) Li, M.Ed. (she, her, hers)
Graduate Assistant | Doctoral Candidate
Counselor Education | College of Education | The University of Iowa
N376 Lindquist Center | 757-332-2038​
[cid:f2393ed8-b2bf-474a-8107-4d25783688ca]