[Counselor_Educ] Office Hours for Dept Rep

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 20 06:25:44 EDT 2023

________________________________
From: Vohra, Sahaj <sv633820 at ohio.edu>
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2023 2:55:25 PM
To: Bhat, Christine <bhatc at ohio.edu>
Subject: Office Hours for Dept Rep

Good Afternoon Dr. Bhat,

Can you kindly forward this email to the department list so all students can see this.
Hello everyone, I recently started my position as Department Representative for the Counseling and Higher Education department. My responsibilities will include discussing needs for graduate students within the department and reporting them back to Graduate Student Senate. If anything needs to be discussed, you can reach me via email at sv633820 at ohio.edu or my phone number 914-819-2337. I will hold office hours each week at Patton on the 4th level by the booths from 1pm- 3pm on every Friday, so if you have any concerns that need to be highlighted feel free to discuss it with me. Hope everyone is having a great start of the semester and I look forward to serving as your representative.

-All my Best,

Sahaj Vohra
MSEd
Department Representative for Counseling and Higher Education
Doctoral Student in Counselor Education and Supervision
Graduate Student at The Patton College of Education