[Counselor_Educ] FW: OCA Legislative Advocacy Day

Erby, Adrienne erby at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 6 10:52:37 EST 2019

Please see the below and attached information for OCA Legislative Advocacy Day 2019.

Thanks!
Adrienne N. Erby, PhD, LPC, NCC
Assistant Professor, Counselor Education
McCracken Hall 432V
erby at ohio.edu<mailto:erby at ohio.edu>
Pronouns: she, her, hers

From: Stephanie S Drcar <s.drcar at csuohio.edu>
Date: Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: OCA Legislative Advocacy Day

Hello again Counselor Education Program Directors,

I wanted to provide the finalized schedule for Legislative Advocacy Day for you to share with students in your program, it is attached. Please feel free to share with the students in your programs.

Thank you,
Stephanie Drcar

--
Stephanie S. J. Drcar, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Counselor Education

Cleveland State University
College of Education and Human Services
2485 Euclid Avenue, Julka Hall 284
Cleveland, Ohio  44115