[Counselor_Educ] Research Participation Request: Enhancing Research Training in Counseling (Second Request)

Kalkan, Bilal bk369612 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 10 03:29:47 EDT 2017

Dear Master's and Doctoral Students,

My name is Bilal Kalkan. I am conducting a research study and would like to invite you to participate in the study entitled "Enhancing Research Training in Counseling." If you decide to participate, you will be asked to complete a survey.

If you have already participated, please disregard this email.

The survey will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. Participation is voluntary and anonymous which means that no one will know what your answers are. Prior to start of the survey, you will be asked to read the informed consent form and to click Accept to give your consent to participate in this study.

If you are interested, please click on the link for the survey and additional information:
https://ohio.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5A2i0lyqE4FXbxP

Your participation is completely voluntary and you may quit at any time. If you have any questions, you may contact me at bk369612 at ohio.edu<mailto:bk369612 at ohio.edu>.

Best Regards,
Bilal Kalkan, Ph.D.