[Counselor_Educ] Research participation request

Erby, Adrienne erby at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 12 14:09:59 EDT 2016

Please see the following request for participation is a research study:
Dear Participant,
My name is Bridget Asempapa, a PhD candidate in the Counselor Education and Supervision program at Ohio University, Athens, Ohio. I am conducting a study for my dissertation research seeking graduate counseling students' perceived competencies about integrated care (a concept that suggests providing primary care and behavioral health in the same setting). Prior experience in such a setting is not required for participation in this study. However, students in school counseling and student affairs programs are not eligible to participate in this study.
The survey for this study is located online at this link: https://ohio.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3fMtlU388r7s9tr
It will take you 15-20 minutes to complete this survey. Please be assured that your responses will remain completely confidential. As a participant, you have the right to be informed about the study. Therefore, an informed consent has been added to the survey online to provide further explanation.
As a participant, you will be compensated for your time and effort. The first 60 participants will automatically receive a $10 Amazon gift card. In addition, all participants will have the opportunity to be entered for a raffle to win $50, $30, $20, or a $10 amazon gift card.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
E-mail: ba284310 at ohio.edu<mailto:ba284310 at ohio.edu> or by phone: 330-261-6546.
Thank you for helping with this important study.
Bridget Asempapa, M.Sc.Ed., LPC, LSC
Advisor: Christine Bhat, PhD., LPC
The survey for this study is located online at this link: https://ohio.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3fMtlU388r7s9tr

Bridget Asempapa, M.Sc.Ed., P.C, L.S.C
Ph.D. Candidate-Counselor Education and Supervision
Email: ba284310 at ohio.edu<mailto:ba284310 at ohio.edu>

Thanks!

Adrienne N. Erby, PhD, NCC
Counselor Education Program Coordinator
Lecturer and Interim Director of the George E. Hill Center
79  S. Court Street
N160F Lindley Hall
Athens, OH 45701

Phone: (740) 593-4457