[Counselor_Educ] FW: NCACES Graduate Student Representative

Erby, Adrienne erby at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 12 14:54:34 EDT 2016

Please see below introduction from the North Central Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (NCACES) Graduate Student Representative and opportunities for involvement.

Thanks!

Adrienne N. Erby, PhD, NCC
Counselor Education Program Coordinator
Lecturer and Interim Director of the George E. Hill Center
79  S. Court Street
N160F Lindley Hall
Athens, OH 45701

Phone: (740) 593-4457