[Counselor_Educ] FW: positions open

Erby, Adrienne erby at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 8 18:57:01 EST 2016

See below message and attached documents for faculty position Information

Thanks!

Adrienne N. Erby, PhD, NCC
Counselor Education Program Coordinator
Lecturer and Interim Director of the George E. Hill Center
79  S. Court Street
N160F Lindley Hall
Athens, OH 45701

Phone: (740) 593-4457
Fax: (740) 593-0477
Email: erby at ohio.edu<mailto:erby at ohio.edu>
Website: www.ohio.edu

From: Janice Hadfield <janice.hadfield at doane.edu<mailto:janice.hadfield at doane.edu>>
Date: Friday, February 5, 2016 at 5:38 PM
To: Counselor Education Program <counseloreducation at ohio.edu<mailto:counseloreducation at ohio.edu>>
Subject: positions open

Dear Counselor Education Program Coordinator:

Doane College is in the process of recruiting two full-time assistant professors and a program director for our Master of Arts in Counseling (MAC) program.  We thought that it might be a good recruiting strategy to go directly to those institutions that offer a PhD in Counselor Education.

Doane College (soon to be Doane University) turned 143 in 2015, a new year in a long, distinguished history among liberal arts and sciences colleges of the Midwest.  The College was incorporated in 1872 by the New England Congregationalists and has had continuous accreditation since accreditation became possible.  We are recognized nationally for our quality, innovation, and strong financial position.  You can learn more about Doane College at
www.doane.edu<http://www.doane.edu>

Attached are descriptions of the positions for which we are currently recruiting.  We sincerely appreciate any help you can give us in distributing these employment opportunities.

Sincerely,

Janice M. Hadfield, Dean
School of Graduate and Professional Studies
Doane College