[Counselor_Educ] Dr. Byrne's summer course offerings

Byrne, Andrew byrnea at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 8 15:53:31 EDT 2014

Hello all,

I am offering two courses this summer:
Summer Session I- Special Topics in Counselor Education: Evidence Based Treatment (online) - research based interventions common in Medicaid and other mental health systems.
Summer Session II- Special Topics in Counselor Education: Adventure Therapy for Helping Professions (hybrid: online and July 14-17 in person) - applying outdoor interventions and experiences to counseling objectives.

I have attached flyers for each of the courses, which are available for registration. Please let me know if you have questions, and I hope you will consider my courses among the many wonderful opportunities to learn together this summer.

Also, if you have not yet met me, please drop by 209a and say hello sometime as your semester comes to a close.
___________________________________
Andrew M. Byrne, PhD, CRC
Assistant Professor, Counselor Education
The Patton College of Education
Ohio University
209a McCracken Hall
Athens, OH 45701