[Counselor_Educ] Memorial Service for Tim Robertson, April 18, 3:30 pm

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 8 20:10:07 EDT 2014

Please plan to attend a Memorial Service for Tim Robertson on Friday April 18, from 4-5 pm in Galbreath Chapel.
Light refreshments will be available from 3:30 pm onwards at Galbreath Chapel.
Show your support to Tim's family who will be attending. Take the time to honor and remember Tim as we come to the end of the semester.

Thanks to Ahmet Can, Priscilla Selvaraj, and Dr. Yegan Pillay for assistance with organizing this memorial service.
If you would like to speak at the memorial service please let me know.

Thanks!

CSB

Memorial Service for Tim

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF5366.891EA410]Join us to Celebrate the Life
Of our Friend
Timothy Charles Robertson
Oct 27, 1953 - Jan 26, 2014

Venue- Galbreath Chapel
Date- April 18, 2014
Time- 3:30 pm- 5 pm

[cid:image003.png at 01CF5366.891EA410]

.

Christine Suniti Bhat, Ph.D., L.P.C, L.S.C.
Past-President, Ohio Counseling Association (OCA), 2013-2014
Associate Professor & Program Coordinator, Counselor Education,
Department of Counseling and Higher Education,
The Patton College of Education, OHIO UNIVERSITY, Athens, OH 45701

Office: McCracken Hall, 374
Phone: 740-593-4425; Fax: 740-593-0477; Email: bhatc at ohio.edu<mailto:bhatc at ohio.edu>
Website: http://www.cehs.ohio.edu/facultystaff/bhatc/
Media: http://www.ohio.edu/ucm/media/experts/ohioexpert.cfm?formid=1822088&pageid=1844292