[Counselor_Educ] Thank you! Sue Apple 5K Run/Walk

Williams, Natalie nw351909 at ohio.edu
Wed May 9 14:48:13 EDT 2012

Thank you to everyone who volunteered and participated in the Sue Apple 5K Run/Walk on Saturday May 5, 2012. We especially would like to thank Maggie Selander, Vice President of CSI for taking a leadership role in the planning, coordination, and execution of this event. Maggie, we appreciate all of the time, effort and energy you put in to make sure this event was a success.

We would also like to thank our faculty and staff donors: Dr. Yegan Pillay, Dr. Tom Davis, Dr. Nikol Bowen, and Dr. Nona Wilson (Counseling Fellow at Counseling and Psychological Services).

To Maggie, Dr. Bhat, our volunteers, all of our faculty and staff donors, and business sponsors (Abrio's Brick Oven, Dr. Catherine Coats, Ohio Realty, Ohio University Inn, Well Works, and Buffalo Wild Wings) - we say Thank You!!

We appreciate your ongoing support.

Natalie F. Williams, M.S.
Doctoral Student
President - Chi Sigma Iota, Alpha Chapter