[Counselor_Educ] Congratulations to Dr. Bhat and Dr. Pillay

Williams, Natalie nw351909 at ohio.edu
Wed May 9 14:40:06 EDT 2012

**In case you have not heard, Dr. Christine Bhat and Dr. Yegan Pillay have recently been promoted to the rank of Associate Professor.**

On behalf of the Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota, we would like to congratulate you both on this wonderful accomplishment. We truly appreciate the passion you have and your high level of dedication to counselor education, scholarship, and service to the counseling profession.

In addition, we appreciate your genuine interest in the well-being, academic, and professional success of your students.

The members of the Alpha Chapter of CSI celebrate with you and wish you both continued success in future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Natalie F. Williams, M.S.
Doctoral Student
President - Chi Sigma Iota, Alpha Chapter