[Counselor_Educ] FW: Domestic Violence Panel Discussion

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 12 12:50:33 EDT 2011

From: Savannah, Simone
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 12:14 PM
To: Bhat, Christine; Bowen, Nikol; Davis, Thomas; Horton, David; Leinbaugh, Tracy; Conley, Valerie; Mather, Peter; Patterson, Cornelia; Pillay, Yegan; Robinson, Mona; Szirony, Gary; Young, Robert
Subject: Domestic Violence Panel Discussion

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hello,

The Women's Center Survivor Advocacy Program will be hosting an event that we feel may be beneficial to you and your students. October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month. In order to raise awareness of the issue, we will be hosting a panel discussion on dating and domestic violence.

The Whole Story: A panel discussion on dating and domestic violence