[Classclimate-users] Grad section didn't receive course eval email

Shostak, Marlene shostakm at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 3 16:51:35 EST 2014

Dear Classclimate users,

The students in one of our grad classes did not receive the emails to evaluate their class and it wasn't in their spam folder.  I looked in Classclimate and discovered that surveys for this class were not generated and were not deployed.  This class is combined with an undergrad section, and the grad section has only 2 grad students in it.  Is that why it wasn't included in the fall semester course evaluations?  Can I do anything about it now?

Thank you.

Marlene Shostak
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marlene Shostak