[Classclimate-users] Grad section didn't receive course eval email

Kaaz, Wendy kaaz at ohio.edu
Thu Dec 4 07:32:25 EST 2014

Marlene,

I believe any class that has less than 5 students does not generate an evaluation because it takes away anonymity.  I usually ask my faculty if they have a class with less than 5 to let me know If they want evaluated.  If they do, I have to create the class.  You should still be able to do that.  Hope that helps.

Wendy