[Classclimate-users] How to send a test eval

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 6 15:02:17 EST 2014

I am looking for information about testing my eval.
I would like to test out my survey before the evaluation period starts, has anyone done that??
Is it possible?

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Dance, Film, and Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Theater Division
Administrative Associate
Theater Minor Advisor
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817

As You Like It by William Shakespeare
Directed by Shelley Delaney
Exiled from a usurped court, Rosalind and Orlando find themselves in the idyllic Forest of Arden where hierarchies are up-ended and identities transformed.  Shakespeare's buoyant comedy of love and longing
leaps to life in this production, shaking off a winter of discontent and embracing a spring of reconciliation.
March 26-29 and April 2-5
The Forum Theater in the Radio and Television Building
Show starts at 8:00pm