[Classclimate-users] one course, multiple instructors

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 21 09:40:16 EDT 2014

Hello all,

I am wondering if there are other areas that have more than one instructor for a course and how I can get evaluations for both instructors.

So, on my example
Shelley Delaney and David Haugen teach Thar 6111, I am trying to figure out a way to get two evaluations sent out for this course, one for each instructor.

Is it possible to 'Create a course' for the secondary instructor, using the exact same course information and that would pull all of the information into the system with everyone else?
or
Should I 'Create a Course' for the second instructor with a slight modifier (Thar 6111A) and then copy and paste the student emails into the 'Scheduled Task' area?  That would mean I would have to  send the surveys for courses with multiple instructors individually.
My end goal is to have separate evaluations for two instructors but for the same class.

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Dance, Film, and Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Theater Division
Administrative Associate
Theater Minor Advisor
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817

As You Like It by William Shakespeare
Directed by Shelley Delaney
Exiled from a usurped court, Rosalind and Orlando find themselves in the idyllic Forest of Arden where hierarchies are up-ended and identities transformed.  Shakespeare's buoyant comedy of love and longing
leaps to life in this production, shaking off a winter of discontent and embracing a spring of reconciliation.
March 26-29 and April 2-5
The Forum Theater in the Radio and Television Building
Show starts at 8:00pm