[Classclimate-users] primary and secondary instructors

Delehanty-Schulz, Eileen delehant at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 10 12:12:37 EST 2014

Barbara,
Class Climate does not accommodate the evaluation of two instructors for the same course.  I have always manually set-up an evaluation for a co-instructor.
It is my understanding that folks are aware of this issue and are working on a solution but to my knowledge do not have one yet.
Hope this helps,
Eileen

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF0DFD.400F3860]

Eileen Delehanty-Schulz
Administrative Assistant
Ohio University College of Arts and Sciences
Molecular & Cellular Biology
317A Porter Hall, Athens, OH  45701
740.593.4170  | delehant at ohio.edu<mailto:delehant at ohio.edu> |  www.ohio.edu/mcb<http://www.ohio.edu/mcb>