[Classclimate-users] Students not getting surveys

Grenert, Joseph grenert at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 11 09:40:39 EST 2013

I know there are always issues with forwarded emails from OU accounts, but
I"m wondering if the problem this time might be related to the problem
that OIT made us aware of involving the "withdrawn" students. Megan or
Judy can weigh in here, but my understanding is that some process or
script didn't go off this time before the data load, and I'M wondering if
some emails from enrolled students simply didn't make it from PeopleSoft
to Class Climate.

I admit that I'M just conjecturing here, but I'Ve gotten more emails than
usual this semester from instructors saying that students in their courses
did not receive the eval email. It could just be coincidence though,
especially if only Marlene and I are encountering these cases.

Thanks for everyones feedback. This helps.

Jody Grenert
Communication Director
College of Health Sciences and Professions
Ohio University
W361 Grover Center
Athens, OH 45701
(740) 593-1433