[Classclimate-users] Students not getting surveys

Chiasson, Wayne chiasson at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 11 09:32:56 EST 2013

I have recently heard from an instructor/grad student where the student forwarded their email to a non-OU account and it ended up in a spam folder. If you have students asking about missing evaluations, I would first check your original recipient list for the student's email. If they are in the list, then I would ask the student to check for a spam folder. If this is an issue, we really need to get the word out.

---------------------------------------
Wayne Chiasson
Department Administrator
Physics and Astronomy