[Classclimate-users] Small classes

Ostermann, Shawn osterman at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 2 18:59:11 EST 2013

I can't answer your question, but I have a request.  The surveys you are collecting are much less anonymous.  Since all of our students will be using exactly the same system to collect class evaluations, I believe that it's important that the email sent to students in such classes clearly be marked as NON-ANONYMOUS surveys.  If a problem should occur because of one of these evaluations, such as the student getting treated poorly by a faculty member who found out about a poor evaluation, that could affect the return rates for ALL of us.  It would take years to regain the students' trust.

Any thoughts from the rest of you?

Shawn