[Classclimate-users] Small classes

Bateman, Jill batemanj at ohio.edu
Tue Dec 3 09:49:25 EST 2013

Hi Barbara,

I have to agree with Shawn on this one, it wasn't an arbitrary decision to
create this limit. Would your college be open to having a different kind
of survey for these courses that does not involve Class Climate?

Having said that, that is a lot of classes that may not be evaluated. If
you still plan to use Class Climate for this please do change your emails
to say that the evaluations will not be anonymous. At this point however,
your data may be considered less valuable.

In order to make this work in Class Climate, you will need to create new
courses for each instructor with a new course id numbers along with a list
of student emails associated with those new course numbers (you can use
the same course id the courses have now, just change it slightly like
adding an underscore b or something). Follow the guidelines Jody posted a
while back about basic steps for setting up a class climate course
evaluation and csv file instructions for import. These instructions are
also in the class climate manual.

Jill
___

Jill Bateman
Web Administrator
Academic & Research Center 312
1 Ohio University
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.597.3268
F: 740.597.1410
batemanj at ohio.edu

Russ College of Engineering and Technology

www.ohio.edu/engineering <http://www.ohio.edu/engineering>
www.facebook.com/ohio.engineering
<http://www.facebook.com/ohio.engineering>
www.twitter.com/russcollege <http://www.twitter.com/russcollege>