[Classclimate-users] Course ID shows up in parenthesis

Scanlan, Thomas scanlant at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 26 10:21:02 EST 2013

Amy,

I am not sure what is causing this.  I have scanned through about half of our depts, and the phenomenon seems to appear in Linguistics as well.  I suspect that the reason lies in the way the course was entered into Peoplesoft, but I can't be sure.  I am copying Bob Bulow and Jay Beam (as well as CC list) to see if we can get more insight.  In the meantime, you should probably go ahead with the inelegant solution of having that ID show in parentheses.

Tom