[Classclimate-users] how long are pswd open

Kasler, Helen kasler at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 26 13:14:11 EST 2012

I am testing the online surveys using one faculty member.  His undergraduate class went fine-when I started to send his graduate level, there were no e-mails there even though I had four PSWD's.  Can anyone tell me what I did wrong?

Helen Kasler
Administrative Associate
Ohio University School of Music
Athens, OH  45701