[Classclimate-users] how long are pswd open

Ostermann, Shawn osterman at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 21 12:32:00 EST 2012

The password or login credentials only work for that particular survey and are valid until that survey is closed.

If you set up the survey to go out automatically using the "scheduled tasks" (which I assume is how everybody does it), then the interval for reminders is entered at that time.  In our college, we've been sending reminders every 3 of 4 days, as I recall.  The survey closing date can be entered at that time as well.

Shawn