[Classclimate-users] Class Climate data input issue

Grenert, Joseph grenert at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 3 10:04:08 EDT 2012

Jay,
I'm trying to send out course evals for our 5-week-long online nursing courses and I've run into a problem that I think is related to the data upload and may affect other departments' fall evals later this semester. The setup window below is the one in Class Climate that lets you set parameters for your surveys. The area circled in red should be showing student email addresses, but there are none. So this survey won't be sent out. Somehow the student email addresses aren't matching up to any of my list of Nursing courses, which are all in the subunit ECAM-NRSE. Can you figure out why? I need to get these out this week. Let me know if I need to log this as an OIT job ticket and I will, but I figured it would just go to you.

Jody

[cid:image003.png at 01CDA14E.6DF05380]