[Birdarenaemployees] This Weekend

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 23 14:05:26 EST 2014

All,

I know that spring break starts this weekend, and most people are planning on heading home or on vacation. But, there are still a number of open shifts this weekend (and the week of spring break) that are in need of being picked up.

If you will be in town, even for jsut a day or two, and you have not already picked up shifts, please consider doing so!

If you have already picked up a shift or two, thank you! But, also please consider picking up the shift directly before or after yours. This will make for a long shift, which means more money, and it would also help me out greatly! If you would like to pick up a shift and WhenToWork will not let you because it overlaps with another shift you are already working, please let me know and I can manually assign it to you!

Thank you,

Talli Topp

Ohio University

Mechanical Engineering

Bird Arena, Special Events Manager

Synchronized Skating Team, Head Coach/President

tt263409 at ohio.edu<mailto:tt263409 at ohio.edu>

(937)689-1751