[Birdarenaemployees] Spring Break Shifts

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 19 13:25:11 EST 2014

All,

I have only heard back from about ten employees saying whether or not they will be here over spring break, so if you are going to be here and haven't told me yet please let me know asap! There are still a number of open shifts during that week, and the weekend before spring break. If you are going to be in town, even for a day, please consider picking up some shifts over break!

Also, if you are going to be in town, please keep in mind that you are allowed to work more than one shift in a day, so if you would like to pick up multiple shifts in the same day, you can absolutely do that! As long as you do not go over 28 hours for the week!

Thank you,

Talli Topp

Ohio University

Mechanical Engineering

Bird Arena, Special Events Manager

Synchronized Skating Team, Head Coach/President

tt263409 at ohio.edu<mailto:tt263409 at ohio.edu>

(937)689-1751