[Birdarenaemployees] New Employee of the Month Info

Britton Spark brittonspark at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 18:03:44 EST 2013

Staff,

I hope this email finds you well.  I am writing to you all to inform you of
our new "employee of the month" format.  Each month at Bird we will take
notice to employees worth ethics, positive referrals, and several other
factors that will be taken into consideration with the leadership team.
 After a decision is made by the leadership team we will then award our
employee of the month a "10 Cent" pay increase.   Employees can only win
once, this way it keeps it fair to everyone.

Keep up all the good work! And as usual, if you have any questions please
do not hesitate to email me or stop by the office.

Thanks!

--
BRITTON SPARK
OHIO UNIVERSITY MSA CLASS OF 2013

Telephone: 740.597.1440 | Mobile: 609.276.2400 | Fax:740.593.0777

brittonspark at gmail.com | www.ohio.edu/recreation