[Birdarenaemployees] CPR/First Aid and Employee Lockers

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 23 17:41:14 EST 2013

All,

We are still working with the Aquatic center on a date for CPR/First Aid classes, I am sorry for the delay but I will give you the dates of the classes as soon as we set them.

Also, the employee on shift lockers in the skate room are not meant for overnight storage of your belongings. The lockers are meant for employees who are currently working a shift to be able to put their purses and/or coats in a safe place. If you have been storing your belongings in one of those lockers, please clean them out by the end of this weekend or I will be placing your stuff in the lost and found.

If you would like a locker to store you belongings in, please come see me or Moe and we will assign you a locker to use, and give you your own personal key. The lockers will be given out on a first come first serve basis.

The master key is no longer in the skate room, so you will have to find either myself or Moe to open your locker.

P.S. Locker #16 was checked out earlier today, and whosever stuff was in that locker is now in locker #4.

Thank you,

Talli Topp