[Birdarenaemployees] Schedule Changes and Ice Schedule for Next Week

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 15 20:12:06 EST 2013

Everyone,

I have made a few changes, due to scheduling mishaps. Please take a look at the schedule, and make sure you know when your scheduled to work for the rest of the semester.

Also, I have attached the ice schedule for next week to this e-mail so that you know if you need to come in to work or not. If you are not sure if you need to come in, please send me an e-mail with the time that you are scheduled to work and I will let you know.

Thank you,

Talli Topp