[Birdarenaemployees] Semester Schedule

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 15 14:41:32 EST 2013

All,

I have completed the set schedule for the first seven weeks of the semester and will be publishing it in the next five minutes. I will make a few tweaks to the schedule for the second have of the semester if people have changes to their class schedule half way through.

There are two open Olympia Driver shifts that I was unable to find available people during, so if you are available and would like to have one of those shifts please let me know asap and I will put you on the schedule for the remainder of the semester.

There are also open floater and ticket taker shifts, those are not available for you to pick up, we are reserving those shifts for work study students.

Please let me know asap if you have any issues with this schedule and I will do my best to make the necessary changes.

One last thing, make sure you are using time off requests and not specific date preferences at least two weeks in advance of your shift in order to have your shift assigned to someone else.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Talli Topp