[Birdarenaemployees] WhenToWork Power Point

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Sun Aug 25 23:27:42 EDT 2013

All,

I attached the powerpoint that outlines how to input your availability and how to set-up your notifications on WhenToWork to this e-mail. Please try to get your availability set-up on WhenToWork by the end of the day tomorrow so that I can make the schedule for next week and get it sent out to you all as soon as possible!

Also, if you have any questions about anything we went over at tonights meeting, please feel free to ask me, and I'll try to clarify anything that was confusing.

Thank you and I hope you all enjoy your first day of classes!
Talli Topp