[Birdarenaemployees] Very Important Information (meeting time, CPR/First Aid, and Training)

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 20 14:42:12 EDT 2013

All,

This is a long e-mail, but it is full of important information so please read the entire thing!

Our meeting time has been changed due to a time conflict with the Involvement Fair. Our meeting will still be held in Walter room 245, but the time is now from 6-8pm. At the meeting we will go over the employee handbook, how to use the scheduling software (WhenToWork), how to clock your hours using workforce, etc. Please bring a writing utensil and something to write on to the meeting. Supervisors please bring your schedules with you so I can schedule a time for our supe meetings.

On Wednesday, August 28th we will be having a mandatory Staff Rec Skate/Training Session from 6-8pm. We will also be having a cook out, so come hungry! At this training session we will go over all of the different positions you may be placed in as a Facility Assistant at Bird Arena. Everyone is expected to try skating, and If you are interested in being a skate guard, please come find me during the rec skate so that I can watch you skate and evaluate your skating level. All new employees will be filling out their payment information, so please bring you Social Security number, your bank address, and your bank routing number (it can be found on the bottom of your check). All employees will be having their picture taken for our staff picture board, so please look nice.

Also, we will be holding CPR/First Aid training courses for any employee that does not have a current CPR/First Aid certification (If we do not have a copy of your certifications on file, you will not be given any shifts). The dates and times of those courses are TBA, but I have listed below the names of all of the employees whose cards I have a copy of that are current certifications. If you have a current certification and you are not on that list, please let me know via e-mail asap and also please bring your cards to the meeting on Sunday so that I can make a copy for our records. Anyone else that needs to be certified, please e-mail me back stating whether you need to be re-certified or if you need to be certified for the first time.

Employees with Current CPR/First Aid certifications and the date that it expires:

Jonathon Sheridan (02/10/15)

Mike Callan (09/30/14)

Eric Adelsberger (02/05/14)

Caitlin Gately (09/30/14)

Martin Jensen (02/05/14)

Amanda Larson (02/10/15)

Patrick Collins (02/10/15)

Nick Gates (02/05/14)

Ashley Guarniere (02/05/14)

Edwin Koman (02/10/15)

Greg Leff (09/30/14)

Elise Lindsey (02/10/15)

Keanu Oettinger (07/12/14)

Tori Topp (02/10/15)

Molly Long (02/10/15)

Brianna Griesinger (09/30/14)

Meredith Maggs (09/30/14)

Madison Williams (02/05/14)

Samuel Hannah (02/10/15)

Kelsey Anderson (09/30/14)

Elizabeth Ankrom (02/10/15)

Matthew Belcher (02/10/15)

Isabel Castillo (02/10/15)

Mallory DeTota (02/05/14)

Casimir Galiszewsk (02/10/15)

Zackery George (02/10/15)

Lauren Hartsel (02/10/15)

Christopher Hofelzer (02/10/15)

Zach Lacure (02/10/15)

Amy Lasure (05/07/14) (09/30/14)

Marie McNamara (02/05/14)

Jacob Novak (02/10/15)

Annie Stahl (02/10/15)

Tim Towse (02/05/14)

Brooke Paone (11/21/13)

Employees with certifications on file that will expire soon/have expired:

Jake Rice (11/17/13) (just first aid, needs CPR)

Grant Rhue (09/24/13) (needs recertified!)

Alex Utano (05/24/13) (needs recertified!)

Kaila Busken (05/19/13) (needs recertified!)

Jaimie Hensley (I don't know your expiration date, can you let me know please?)

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you all at Sunday's meeting!

Talli Topp