[Birdarenaemployees] Staff Training Tonight

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 28 11:51:51 EDT 2013

All,

I just wanted to remind everyone that we will be having a mandatory staff training event tonight from 6pm-8pm. We are going to have a "staff skate" (everyone is expected to get on the ice, unless they are prevented by injury) and food (we will be having hot dogs and popcorn) for the first hour.

The second hour will be training in specific areas, we have split you into six different groups for training. When you get to the rink check in with our GA Patrick Scott, he will be sitting at a table in the front of the lobby, and he will assign you to your group number.

The six stations you will be trained on tonight are skate room, pro shop, concessions, hockey games, maintenance, and there will be a sixth station for paperwork and staff pictures (remember to look nice!). If you are a new employee please remember to bring your social security number, your photo ID, you bank address, and your bank routing number (found on the bottom of your check).

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about tonight.

Thank you,

Talli Topp