[Birdarenaemployees] When to Work

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 22 13:56:00 EDT 2012

Everyone,

If you have not done so already, please follow the link on the e-mail that everyone should have received from WhenToWork and set up your account, if you do not do so, you will not receive any hours at the rink this semester.

I have posted a few shifts for the upcoming weeks on WhenToWork, please take a look at the shifts and pick them up if you are available to work them. I do not want to assign people to the shifts before explaining how to import your availability, so please help me out and sign up for these shifts if you are available.

If you would like to pick up one of the open shifts, but you can not figure out how to use the system, please e-mail me and I will assign you to the shift.

Also, just a reminder, we have an all staff meeting this Sunday, August 26th from 6-8pm in Walter 235. You are all expected to be at this meeting, and we will be going over WhenToWork at that time, so it is in your benifit to attend.

Thank you,

Talli Topp