[Birdarenaemployees] Sunday Meeting and More!

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 21 16:45:42 EDT 2012

Everyone,

We will be having an all staff meeting this Sunday, August 26th from 6-8pm in Walter room 235, everyone is expected to be there unless you contact me with a valid reason of why you can not make it. I will be sending out a reminder e-mail everyday regarding this meeting, so you do not forget.

Also, we will be having an all staff rec skate and cookout on Wednesday, August 29th from 6-8pm. Employees that know how to skate will be there to help anyone who does not know how to skate, so hopefully everyone will get on the ice and try it out!

Lastly, Parker DeWeese asked me to tell any employee that would like to coach private hockey lessons to contact her as she is always looking for more coaches. Parker's e-mail is pd361708 at ohio.edu<mailto:pd361708 at ohio.edu> please send her an e-mail if you would like more information.

Thank you,

Talli Topp