[Birdarenaemployees] E-mails

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 23 14:53:48 EDT 2012

Everyone,

If you do not check the box on WhenToWork saying that you want notification e-mails, you will not get an e-mail confirming or denying your request to work, or letting you know when new shifts have been posted. If you have not done so already, please check those boxes. Also, if you requested one of the open shifts and you aren't sure if you got it or not, please go on to WhenToWork and check, because they should all be posted by now.

Also, just a reminder that we have a meeting this Sunday, August 26th from 6-8pm. We will be going over this scheduling system at the meeting, so everyone please be there! And let me know if you will not be able to.

Thank you,

Talli Topp