[Birdarenaemployees] you know you want an extra shift! I'll make you a cake!

ashley tyson at213206 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 14 22:12:57 EST 2009

Hey everyone!
I'd be very very grateful if you could and would be willing to work my
shift on this Friday, January 16.  It's a 6:30-11:00 concession shift and
last week we got out pretty quickly!  I'm supposed to be going to a
conference and it wouldn't be as bad to miss it if it were just me going.
However, I have 2 people I'm supposed to be taking who don't have a car so
I'd love to be able to go and take them!
If you can work my shift please call or text or email me!
I might even make you a cake or offer a gift of some kind (I really really
want to be able to take these two girls!!) if you'd be willing to cover my
shift! not to mention I'll owe you working a shift of yours in the future
if I can work it for you!
let me know :)
Ashley Tyson
440-785-4048